Start your day right with flawless folk rock from Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors’ Good Light Tour Compilation. This group from Nashville treats listeners with notable pieces from their tour, which are bursting with flavor and style.
Featuring a string-laden arrangement, Good Light opens the album with flashes of brilliance, especially lyrically. Here, the group adds more country zest with musings from percussion instruments and lush harmonica. The track is punctuated with Drew Holcomb’s effortless voice, which fits perfectly to the folk rock genre because of its fluidity and moments of raspiness.
In The Bad Days by David Ramirez, soothing guitar tunes breathe life to remarkable yet simple wordplay, creating a sound that shadows honest folk rock without any pretensions or gimmicks.
Can’t Take it Wih You is laced with soothing acoustic strings that waywardly sway in every note, balancing delicateness in every introspective line. While Fire and Dynamite closes the collection on a soul-moving celebration of rock ensemble and solid vocals. Listen as each verse unravels, slowly discovering an ocean of love and intense emotions.
Good Light lets you sing along and jibe with waves of folk rock melodies, but beyond that, it lets you experience a moment of self-levitation, where music and life musings are in perfect unison.
1. Good Light – Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
2. The Bad Days – David Ramirez
3. The Long Walk – Caleb
4. Back’s Against The Wall – Judah and the Lion
5. Not Walkin’ Away – Emily Hearn
6. Can’t Take It With You – Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors
7. Stick Around – David Ramirez
8. Your Head and Your Heart – The Saint Johns
9. Fire And Dynamite – Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors