Studio Trophis’ debut public production, the white chamber, is a point and click horror adventure game. Explore a strange environment crafted in luscious 2D. Control a trapped young woman from 3rd person perspective as she solves puzzles and overcomes the twisted obstacles in her path.
A young girl wakes to find herself inside a strange glowing coffin, in a dark room. Who is she? What is this place? Why is she here? As she explores the warped environment she finds herself trapped within, she must search for answers, all of which will lead her closer and closer to the white chamber and the truth it holds.
* Mixing elements of visual and psychological horror to create a truly terrifying atmosphere
* Stunning 24-bit colour Anime-style graphics
* Hand drawn opening and ending animated cut-scenes
* Haunting soundtrack of ambient noise and disturbing sound effects
* English or German voice acting
* Twisting mysterious storyline about obsession, murder and redemption
* Engaging gameplay of exploration and puzzle solving
* Eight different endings and a selection of hidden easter eggs
* Game text available in nine languages (English, Czech, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portugese and Russian)
* Powered by the incredible WME (WinterMute Engine)
(this game is available on Windows PC only)
“The White Chamber” Walkthrough Part 1
Design and Programming: Richard Perrin
Art and Animation: Paul Johnson
Sound and Music: Zakir Rahman
Public Relations: Jon Lawson
Arthur: Phillip Sacramento
Sarah: Jennifer Buschmeier
Arthur: Thorsten Lechner
Comedy Ending Voices: Holger Boerger, Alexander Fittkau, Henning Lechner, Jannis Segebrecht
Production: Henning Lechner, Thorsten Lechner
Czech Translation: Jan (Mnemonic) Nedoma
Czech Proof: Triple T and John Beak
French: Jeff Melancon
German: Henning Lechner
Greek: Ioannis Gaitanidis
Polish: Vogel Burda Communications Sp. z o.o.
Portugese: Eduardo Righi
Russian: Alex ASP, Lonesome and Student
Mike Beanland, Gemma Collinge, Lindsey Davies, Gareth Dineen, Matt Francis, Ioannis Gaitanidis, Leah Holmes, Sakiko Honke, Misaku Matsui, Stuart Moore, Chris Norman, Jane Symonds, Yvonne Tsang, Ian Walshaw, Chris Ward, and Ben Wood.
Jan Nedoma of DEAD:CODE for the wonderful WME engine
Gackt, the pillows, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and Akira Yamaoka for inspirational music
Harry’s Fish Bar for low quality food at reasonable prices
Scrubs, Futurama and Chris Morris for helping to keep our sanity during crunch
Everyone who has supported Studio Trophis over the years
This game is licensed under Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike.